Thursday, September 11, 2008

Long time no blog~

Geez~ Don't really feel like blogging somehow~ .__."
Maybe it's because of that I haven't been blogging for a long time? .__."
Every time when I blogged for a period of time, I would stop for a period of time too~ hahah~ which is... weird? I don't know why I have this kinda habit of blogging. Oh wells~ who cares~? xP Oh, maybe the readers cares? Kekekekek!!! Sorreyyy Peeps~ xp

People has been telling me to blog, or saying my blog is dying! (you know who I'm referring to~ xD) anyways~ Ok fine! Here I am to blog now!!! hahahahh~~

Though nothing much happened these days, except for I've been watching "Princess Returning Pearl" (還珠格格) these few weeks, season 1 and 2, 72 chapters altogether~ mehh, I feel like buying the third season too!! But oh wells, I think I might just go download it from the internet, though it might be blaaaaadey slow, and I'm sure about it... = =""

Perhaps I should end the entry here? xD Not to worry, I'll try to keep my blog alive~ won't die one larr!! hahahah xDD

It's like 01:33 AM now... I should sleep ehh~ xD Night folks~ =D

Have a nice day yo~ x3

No comments:

Post a Comment