Tuesday, September 19, 2006

W-inds. - Trial

Aight, found w-inds.'s new song, Trial, on the net, quite nice, but to me, it's really nice. LoL~ This is the Translated lyrics below. If you're interested, download it here~ ^-^ http://wmv.8ttt.com/wma/v8v8_cn/lx/h8/40/Winds01.wma

I may fall down, I may be in pain
But I'll get back up every time
No more tears; in the end, the tears I cry
Aren't a time to regret...but a time to be happy about

Sometimes the road to your dreams is anything but smooth
"Talent" isn't a precise concept and it can't be proved straight away

Nobody has left town without getting hurt
But I've decided that, even though there are no guarantees for tomorrow, I'm going to take a chance

I've started running towards my dreams
But it wasn't just for me
The reality isn't as sweet as I thought, it's hard
But I'm sure I'm stronger today
Than I was yesterday
No more tears, I just pretend to be string
And it quietly spurs me on

Unable to find the strength I need, comparing myself to other people
"Confidence" is a vague concept and it doesn't last forever

...How many times did I begin to give up and pack my bags?
But I couldn't make excuses to myself

Whatever the present is like, whatever the past is like
It shapes your dreams for the future
If you suck it up and get through it, you're sure to understand what it's all for
The rain will stop, the night will give way to the morning
The sky goes on forever
No more fears, all restrictions
Are just weaknesses your heart makes

I wonder if someday
I'll look back on these days with fondness
Enough...to hold my head high and tell my kids about it
I may fall down, I fall down
But I’ll get back up every time
No more tears; in the end, the tears I cry
Aren't a time to regret...but a time to be happy about

--------------------------------------------------

And this is the Romanji of the song, ^-^ Enjoy~ =D

Nando datte okiagaru yo
Taoretemo itakutemo
No more tears saigo, nagasu namida wa
Kuyashii toki ja nai...ureshii toki

Yume wo ou koto wa tokiori "kenjitsusa" to magyaku
"Sainou" nante futashika de sugu ni risshou dekinai

Daremo kizu tsukezu ni machi wo deta wake ja nai
Demo kimeteta hoshou nado nai asu ni kakete yuku

Hashiridashita yume e to, tada
Boku dake no tame ja nai
Genjitsu wa omou yori amaku wa naku tsurai kedo
Kyou no boku wa kinou yori mo
Sukoshi dake tsuyoi hazu
No more tears tsuyogari wa itsu datte
Boku no senaka sotto atooshi suru

Chikara dashikirenakattari dareka to kurabetari
"Jishin" nante ayafuya de zutto tamote wa shinai

...Nando, akiramekake nimotsu matometa darou
Demo iiwake dekinakatta yo jibun jishin ni dake wa

Donna ima mo donna kako mo
Asu no yume egaiteku
Ukeirete norikoete imi wa kitto mitsukaru sa
Ame wa agari yoru wa akeru
Kono sora wa hate shinai
No more fears genkai wa itsu datte
Fu no kokoro ga kizuku yowasa dakara

Itsu no hi ni ka konna hibi wo
Itooshiku omou kana
Mune hatte boku no ko ni tsutaerareru…sore kurai
Nando datte okiagaru yo
Taoretemo taoretemo
No more tears saigo, nagasu namida wa
Kuyashii toki ja nai...ureshii toki

No comments:

Post a Comment