Saturday, August 19, 2006

Ellow Peeps~

Hola~ Guess what? I just created an account in IMVU. It wasn't that bad though. You create your avatar there and then you can do anything you like with your avatar. It's 3D, nice effects too. =D I created one, but it's not so pretty yet, I'll show you guys when I buy something for her. =b

Anyways, I have no idea why I'm so exhausted today. It's like I didn't sleep for the last night, but yes, I did. Maybe just not enough sleep I guess. Due to the reason that Joseph called me last night, and I guess we talked like an hour or so? And I went to bed after that. Well~

Waiting Vin to come home now, Hmmm~~ he's going to eat Sushi tomorrow at a new japanese restaurant if I'm not mistaken. Hmmm~ quite not bad huh? And I just remember my parents' coming back next sunday. Woots! It's so nice! Well, I miss my parents. But I'm worrying my grandparents. They're gonna be quite lonely there, eventhough my dad's sisters will be there take care of them. Well, hopefully they'll be fine then. My grandparents' getting older, more and more sickness coming up. Worrying it'd get worse if my parents leave them there, but they have to. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment