Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fuii~~

Wooo~ I'm back to blog again!! XD Sorry for not blogging yesterday, was so exhausted that I don't feel like doing anything. We got our dance show on the day of 26 July, which was yesterday. Our show, not too bad. We dance for the chinese thingie, forgot what is it called. But it's like chinese dancer and all that. They came to show their dances at Chung Hwa, and our school showed them our winners too, I suppose. =)

It's like 9:26pm at this moment, I was suppsed to blog earlier this time, but something attracted my attention away, which was the jokes in you tube that my friends introduced to me. ^^" It was kind of funny tho, like they show you how they trick around people and those who got tricked were like, Oh my God~ XD Some of them even enjoy the trick! Man! XD

Hmmm, well, not feeling well these few days. I feel like nobody care for me in the school, or rather say I'm ignored? I got no idea, 'cause my friends seemed only care for me when they're happy. Well, whatever you call that, friends are still friend. But eventhough, I don't think I'm going to tell them my feelings and all that, maybe they won't even understand. I know it's not good not telling them, but through the fact, I know that I'm like kind of a boring person, nothing much you would like to talk to me after a while you know me. I think. Or rather, I've been changing eversince? Well, the fact that I don't really like myself nowadays. I feel like I'm being like a person who love to look for fights and all that. I know I shouldn't be like this, but I don't know why. I didn't even pay much attetion in the class nowadays, I'm afraid of that I'm going to fail again, you know? I don't even feel like drawing/sketching/designing and all that... sigh... God please, help me... *prays*

No comments:

Post a Comment