Friday, November 11, 2011

My To-Do List of the day~!

Okay, despite my stupid headache due to lack of sleep, I'm going to post my To-Do List of the day just as the title says!

  1. Do research and try to do something about my Malaysian and Moral studies~! Wow it's been months and I haven't touched it, aaaaaaand guess what? Next week is the due date! I r dead! = =
    Dear papers, I know you love me, but please don't torture me. Sincerely, Min. :)
  2. Gonna watch mooooore Kamen Rider Den-O~!!!!! (Yes, I know, I have to finish my assignment... B-b-bbut... Den-O is just so... addictiveeeee!!! Sigh!)  Wait, what? It's lame??? Noooooo it's nooooooot!!!! Just watch and you will seee!!!! :DDDDD
  3. Oh yes, I shall blog about Den-O too! x33
  4. STUDY FOR EXAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! And it's REALLY COMING UP! Guess when? It's NEXT NEXT WEEK! *dies* 
  5. Sleep. I don't know what was I doing the whole mid night! (Ah, yes, I watched Den-O for awhile... = =). I went to sleep around 7/8 AM and then I woke up around 10/11AM? SO.. IT'S TIME TO SLEEP! HEHEHEHEHEHHE!!! =DDDDD 

I don't wanna show my face so I will upload a picture of Brownie's sleeping style! awwwwwwwwww~ But for some reason the picture is being turned upside down.. Ahhh don't care la~! SLEEEEP! :DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment