Friday, August 22, 2008

Tagged by Renise~ =D

Ohoho~ I was tagged by Nini awhile ago but I hadn't got the time to do the tag until now. So here I am for the tag now!! xD Here I go~

Starting time: 1404
Name: RainMin
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6 ½? O.o?
Height: Someone calls me midget~ so can you imagine how short I am? = =??

Where do you live: The wonderful country you say, Brunei Darussalam. (Are you sure it’s wonderful? O.o?)
Favourite drinks: Greentea~!!! xD Barely drink now though~... .__o I drink pure water more often~ xD
Favourite breakfast: Bread, bread bread~!!! xD the best for breakfast~ x3

Have you ever been on a plane?: oh yesh, is jet plane counted? xD Oh and I mean, plane game~ xD
Swam in the ocean: Oh yea, only if I’m a mermaid... .__o
Fallen asleep at school: And it’s like, always? xD nah, not now~ Trying to pay attention in the class nowadays~ am I not hardworking??? T_T
Broken someone's heart: Hmmm... he know who he is... I’m really sorry for that..
Fell off your chair: I did, and you got me, that was few days ago~ = =”””
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Never~!! 5 minutes would be alright but not the whole night. That person will get killed the next time I see him/her. xD
Saved e-mails: isn’t all contacts from msn will be saved? = =?

What is your room like: it’s just like... my room? O.o
What's right beside you: Guitar? xD
What is the last thing you ate: Nasi Lemak~ xD

Ever had chicken pox: Don’t remember~ I guess I had it when I was real young? O.o
Sore throat: I had it last night but not now~ xD
Stitches: Oh I guess no? o.O?
Broken nose: Ohohoho~! I’m glad my nose is still on my face but no, I never broken my nose. = =”

Do you believe in love at first sight: Oh yes~! I feel in love with Shinichi (Detective Conan) at the first sight I seen him~! xD (Nah, I won’t fall at first sight but maybe second, or third sight? You never know~ xD however some does. =) )
Like picnics: Picnics is wonderful~! xD though it’s been awhile since I went to a picnic last time.
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: Oho~ then that would be... PEI PEI!!! And that was yesterday~ We danced in class cos we were all too hyper~ HAhahahah xDD
Last made you smile: Smile? What so hard about it? *smiles* xD
You last yelled at: Oh I forgot~ I always yelled and forget. = =” What so good about remembering who you yelled at? = =?

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Oho~ you wanna know the answer? That is... hmmmm~~~ what do you think? xD
Kissed anyone: Oh I just... kissed the wall when I woke up just now... (Meaning, I banged wall... = =)
Get sick: hmm~ sick of oily food. = =”” and sick of staying at home the whole dayy~!!! X_x
Talk to an ex: is chatting considered? I just chatted with him though~ =]
Miss someone: Oh yes, whoever set this tag~ I misssss you soooooohh muchhh~~~~ (Like I know who he/she is? xD)
Eat: Oh yes, I just ate kolomee while doing this tag. .__.

Best feeling in the world: OHooo~!! That’s it! When I can finally roll myself into my blanket~! Am I not the most blissful person in the world now? xD
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: A huge teddy bear, white tiger and errr... a small white colour bear with friends signature on it? xD
What's under your bed: hmm... some unknown... something? xD
Who do you really hate: I hate... you? xD I hate and I forgot, so it doesn’t count, does it? xD
What time is it now?: 1448 .__. I’m doing this for real long, am I not? xD

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Hmm, yes... I’m so worried how xiao yan zi’s gna survive in the palace... (In a Chinese drama~ xD)
Do you have any siblings: 1 brother, like I said? .__. OMG you didn’t pay attention to my answer just now!!!??? How dare you~~???!!!!
Do you want children: It depends? xD
Do you smile often: Ohohoho~ That sounds like I’m a emo, but nah~ I’m not! xD So I do~ I guess? xD
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes yes, sometimes nah~ don’t ask me~ I also don’t know why~ but my friends like it though! xDDD *vain vain~*
Are your toe nails painted: W-H-A-T? I never liked to paint my toe nail~ X_x
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: still my bed... = =
What color shirt are you wearing now: Green~ with micky mouse cartoon on it~! xD
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: 7:00 pm yesterday? You asking me something about yesterday andI can’t remember? = =?
I can't wait till: GO TO LKW TO STUDY MY MUSIC RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! = =
When did you cry last: Last night... when I was watching my favourite drama~ T_T Very touched one you know???? T_T

Are you a friendly person: Oh I’m not, I will kick your arse to the end of the world once I meet you~ (Oops did I said that? Nahh I AM friendly okay~?? Oh hey~ Why are you running away?? xD)
Do you have any pets: Nooope~ I wish I have cat at home but NOOOOooooooooooooooooooo~!!!! T_T
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: He’s flying!! LOOK HE’S FLYING!! NO I’M NOT KIDDING, HE IS...!!! Flying in his dream~ xD
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: I just shaked my mom’s hand, so she mean... MY MOM!!!! XD
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Isn’t it too sad to let the TV watch me sleeping? It is still working and I’m sleeping in front of it, how sad... =(
What are you doing right now?: I am errr... sharpening my knife for the next stupid question? xD
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Oh I did, I crawled through a window to jump off the building yesterday, and that was in your dream. .__.
Can you handle the truth?: it depends, they say truth hurts sometimes, though it take times. =)
Are you too forgiving?: It depends~ God says we must forgive and forget, though it’s tough, ofcourse.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Sometimes my dad, sometimes my mom, she doesn’t talk much anyhow, while my dad talks a lot. Lol~ ._.”
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Zi wei~! I was watching her drama and it was so sad that I cried when she showed up~! T_T
How many people can you say you've really loved?: How many person? Why does it sound like loving someone is so difficult? O.o I love all my friends~! =D uncountable.
Do you eat healthy?: No, I can’t eat healthy, but I eat healthy food~ xD
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: My pc was formatted and the pictures were all gone. .__.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Without a doubt, and I can still remember vividly what the person said to me. Oh am I sound like I’m on fire? O.O *throws ice at myself*
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Someone who can cheer me up with stupid jokes~ xD
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: I am loud and quiet at the same time most of the time~ LOL! Oh yes, like, as if. = =
Are you confident?: Depends on the time, location and people around you~ =b

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a girl?
2. A daughter of a mother?
3. A nuisance someone?
4. A nuisance nerd? xD
5. A sega game freak? xD

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Record my song.
2. Look for music tracks for the recording tomorrow.
3. Studey for test. = =
4. Blog
5. Roll back to my blanket and go to my paradise in my dream~ xD

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Pringles
2. Dark Chocolate (I don’t know what to write so I put on nini’s answer~ xD)
3. Potato Chips
4. Rocky Chocolate
5. Cheesy wages

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Go to Japan!! xD
2. Do a lot and a lot and a lot of cosplay!!! YAYYY!!! XDD
3. Buy an extremely good guitar~!!! xD
4. Go around the world~!
5. Stuff the moneh into your mouth? .__.

5 of my bad habits:
1. Being too lazy to study~ xD
2. Online the whole day in front of the computer.= =
3. Always 3 minutes of hotness... = =
4. Don’t do work in the class~ .__.
5. Oh and, is it a bad habit laughing too much as well? O.o

5 places I have lived in:
1. My dream.
2. Paradise, in my dream.
3. A beautiful room, in a paradise, in my dream.
4. A beautiful room, with a lot of cosplay clothes, in paradise, with xiao yan zi and wu ah ge, in my dream!!!! xD
5. My house. .__o

5 jobs I've had:
1. A sales girl.
2. A clerk in my uncle’s office.
3. A dreamer?
4. A ‘Princess returning pearl’ chaser? xD
5. A singer? Future singer~! xD

5 people I tag:
1. PamPam
2. Evon
3. Baka Ringu
4. Hyin
5. Teng

For those who I tagged. TAG! XD Mwahahahha!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment