Monday, April 28, 2008

Laziness...

Arghhhhhhhh~!!! I'm so not in the mood to study nowadays... Actually there was this period of time when I had finally calmed myself down to study, but then there were things bothering me after sometimes which is making my situation worse now. Shheeshhh... Mid year is around the corner~ I should really start to refer to what my teachers had taught me for the past few months or I will die really hard... Especially for the Biology, Chemistry, Commercial studies is kinda bad too. Meh, I never failed my commercial studies in the past 2 years but yeah... I FAILED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY WHOLE LIFE IN THE FIRST TEST FOR THIS YEARRRRrrrrr????!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DIE LAR DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! GAy~... =.=" I don't like the subjects teachers... meow...
Oh yes, English too, I failed, but I'm quite okay with the teacher though... YES, YOU HEARD ME!!! I freaking failed my English test 1 because of the paper 2... 18/50 I've got... weird eh? It is because I don't really understand what the teacher was trying to tell/ask in the question paper... there were more than half of my class students who failed English test 1 too though... Hmmm... super gay...

Meh...

No comments:

Post a Comment