Saturday, August 17, 2013

Random mood~

I haven't really been eating at Alibaba, a cafe/ restaurant/ mamak right outside of the car park in our Heritage condominium.. 


I feel like I have to blog but I have no idea about what.. I have been thinking of a lot of things these days but when I finally sit down properly and decide I wanna blog about something, My brain would suddenly go blank and have no idea about what to say, random things would just come popping around in my brain and I just couldn't put them in proper phrases. I guess I should just start jotting things down when they come running around in my mind~ for now I'll just let it settle~ 

Lunch, here I come!


Yes~ my lunch is at 4pm today because I woke up daaaaaaaaamn late today and yeah~ Nasi Goreng Ayam and Teh O Ice Limau!! As simple as that~ nanana~~

Tadaaaaa~~

No comments:

Post a Comment