Sunday, August 01, 2010

ohisashiburi desweets~

みなさん、こんにちは!
お久しぶりでスイーツ!

It's been awhile since I last blogged! Well, almost 3 months, that is. =b I've been wanting to update everyone about my church camp trip but it has been saved as a draft until now~ and I didn't feel like updating until that post is posted~ =O well now, if I still don't update my blog with anything I would be very very very lazy to blog~ XD

Lack of inspiration. To what? Everything.

Well, almost everything.

I wouldn't say my life sucks to the max, in fact, it's still quite peaceful without too much ups and downs in life. Though recently I've been feeling like as if I wanna leave this place as soon as possible (yesh I wanna leave this place as soon as possible! :OOO). If I spend most of my sweet teen time here in this Brueni-the-Very-Peaceful-Country, I'm gonna be super duper regretful when I grow up~ D; But few things that make me susah hati when I thought of leaving is my family, and my lovely friends here~ D;

P/s: I don't really feel like going to vocal class that much anymore. =s well, not that the people there is treating me badly or what, it's just that the atmosphere isn't right anymore~ :O But I'm still holding on~ =]

Heard that Brunei's government has lowered the salaries of people who work in the government sector because they(or Sultan) think that they have been pampering the local too much until they're too lazy to work! Their working hour? 8 in the morning to 3 or 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Oh, please don't tell me that's fair enough because, you will know... They go to work at 8, sometimes they like to be late and give excuses to explain themselves, "Oh my house is quite far from here" "Oh there was this traffic jam so I'm late" and blah and blah and blah~ :OO and go for a tea break around 10, come back before 11; lunch time from 12 to 2, and off from work at 3 or 4 or 5 sharp. Steady? I couldn't agree more, I guess? The thing is, in a way it's quite good because the people here would start working hard, but still, it takes time~ especially for lazy people! :B

Anyways, guess that's all for now, will update as soon as possible! =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment