Thursday, May 13, 2010

untitled~ =O (lazy to make one! xD)

Hahah~ Gawd, I'm starting to slack again! I don't feel like doing anything these days... not even practising on my song.. =s this is Baaddddddddd~ Nooooooooooooooooooo! This cannot be continued~~~

Woke up around 12:30pm today, it's late! SUPER LATE! I don't like waking up late because it makes me feel like I have missed some parts of my life. =s what a waste. And what's worst is that, by waking up so late makes me feel like I don't wanna do anything, not even going out, not even go to work, not even studying... darn..~ Shikarishirou, Min~! Arggggghhhhhh~

Btw, went out with miss Mary at night, Jack dropped her at the Kiulap mall and then we went to shabu shabu for mango icecream since Mary suddenly crave for it and I wanted to try it too, but... NO MORE MANGO FOR TODAY! okay fine, we ordered another one, which is kiwi ice. Well, it wasn't bad~ but according to Mary, it still lose to mango ice~ xD very lazy to upload the pictures but ah well~



After this, we went to a place at kota batu for another limteh session~ HAHAHA! damn eng la tonight! wooots~! what a night~ Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I didn't go to Japanese class tonight, darn, lazy~ T.T

Oh and~


Saw this car the other day at my mom's workshop, cooL~! never knew Hyundai coupe can be this Sexy also! Wooooots! xD but damn low la the bodykit~ =s



Jya, mata ne~ x3

No comments:

Post a Comment