Saturday, March 14, 2009

Frustration

I'm so frustrated right now. I just got home not more than half an hour ago, or perhaps it's already half an hour since I reached home? Ah who cares? I went to CHMS just now to watch Ling, Teng, Urn, Beng, Elain and Vicky dance Mr. Q. Before the last programme of the event was around the corner, I decided to go home incase there will be traffic congestion at that stupid school. I waved good bye with the girls and go to my car. Then I tripped twice and my hand phone's sliding function isn't working very well now. VERY nice.. some buttons seems to have problems too. Not to mention my new developed injuries on my hand and knee. That was REALLY gay!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooo EMBARRASSING!!! tsk. Well, at least I'm alright now. I think I was driving at 100+ km/hr to home. woohooo~ But it took me awhile thought. I remembered last time I drove at 120 or 120+ from Manggis Hwa Ho to my house in about 15 to 20 minutes, it was insane, I know... I just... love to drive real fast when I couldn't think of anything. XD Well, my flame has been cooled off, so I'll also off from blogging. Night folks~ Please sleep well and have some sugar dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment