Wednesday, October 15, 2008

School days... Zzz

Looks like I haven't been blogging for 10 days now everysince the day after school reopened. meh~ nothing much to do these days except watching my Taiwanese series, '18 stop or not', a funny and common Taiwanese series indeed. I haven't had anything done after the school term holiday, I still owed teacher lots of homeworks/class works ~ xD damn GG man~ xD I'm feeling so lazy to do anything~ = =""

Don't know what else to blog ahhhhhhh~~~~~~~~ so lifeless = =""
sides from this, someone has been bugging me to beg for his ex's forgiveness, WUT? want apologize go apologize yourself man!!! If she doesn't wanna accept then that's your business lur~Lalalalalaa XP siennn~ For those who never appreciated the simple things around you, when something is gone, then it will never come back to you; appreciate when you can, or you'll regret like @#$%^& when it's gone.

Ba TENG I UPDATE LIAO! DON'T SAY I NO UPDATE ARH! hahahhahahahah!!! xD

CIaoooooo~ xD

Oh yea, let's see and compare the pictures below here, don't you think they just looked alike? xD


DON'T THEY JUST LOOK ALIKE??? XDDDDDD Hahahahah!!! One of the most HANDSOME-EST dude, Tong in our school (girls call her prince (?????) lol~) and my friend's friend in the next picture... the one with white clothes, Mr. Adam~ XD HAhahahha!! xD

Okay I'm really off to continue reading my Vapire Knight manga now~ CIAO! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment