Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mount KK O.O

OMG, my gay grandpa Kiat just showed this damn thing to me~ Mount KK that he and his clan 'indei' is going to climb around end of June~ Holy cowww~~ so wish them good luck... come back alive Kiat... = =""


http://www.mountaintorq.com/route_map.html


Oh lol~ Jia Min claimed that she thought I already won numbers of trophies before, wei wei wei~ have you ever seen any trophy when you come my house arh? = ="" woots~~~ xD Yeah I'm just that Noob!!! LOL!!! SO WUT? BEA SONG ARH HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR???? XPPPPPPPP RAWRRrrr~

Lol and I'm just too bored that I feel like uploading this lame picture~ LALALALLAL XD
















He said it looked like a watermelon!!! LOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD it's actually Kiat's head being cut off~ LalalalalallaA~ 'headless davis' LALALALALALALA XP lols too bored baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr XPPPPPP

No comments:

Post a Comment