Friday, October 28, 2011

It's around the corner!

What is it?

It's HALLOWEEN!

Aren't you excited?!?!?! XD Well, I am. But I've never celebrated one before~ D:

But it's okay now, I'm going to celebrate with Dragon Nest this year! By wearing my costume!! P/s: it's really very simple, forgive me. LOL!


This is my character from Dragon Nest, SEA server.

Okay, that Halloween Pumpkin head is just damn ugly but I had to wear it becuz it increase the stats of my character, which makes better defense, attack, etc. LALALALALA~

I still like my character being normal~ XD

Look how cute she is? Awwwwwww~ XD Mind the clothes, everyone wears the same thing, not unless they buy the cash shop items, and they're freaking expensive!~ (How I wish it's cheap so I could buy them! T-T My character looks so plain like that~ = = poor girl~)

Alright, just a random post cuz I feel like posting something, so I thought of posting my character on Dragon Nest. ;)


Anyways, I was inspired to blog because of a novel I'm reading now, it's called "Forgotten" by Cat Patrick. The main character of this story keeps her notes/ diary because she doesn't remember her past, as in, her memory will reset every time the clock ticks 4:33AM. Though she doesn't remember a thing, she can "remember" her future, interesting huh? Well, that's not the point I'm posting diaries, it's because I wanna keep track of my "memory". It's fun, isn't it? XD

Well, perhaps I should introduce the book to you~ :D


There are actually few versions of the covers for this book.




"Forgotten"

Past. Present. Future. Which matters most?

Each night when 16 year-old London Lane goes to sleep, her memory of that day is erased. In the morning, all London can “remember” are events from her future and the people who will play a part in it. In order to get by, London relies on reminder notes and a trusted friend to navigate relationships and high school life. Adaptable by nature, she tries to view her memory loss as a fact of life rather than a condition. But when London starts experiencing disturbing flashbacks, or flashforwards, as the case may be, she realizes that in order to understand her present and her future, she must solve the mystery of her past.




I'm not done with this book, yet. But so far, it's not a bad book~ well, it talks about friendship, love, and... maybe more things that I will discover soon~ ;)

Alright, until here, I'm going to continue DN for awhile!


tataaa~! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment