Sunday, July 19, 2009

Split! xQ

I'm supposed to be sleeping right now but I just don't feel like it. I keep looking at the time and telling myself to sleep after this or that is done. No, I haven't really started studying, I just don't know where to get myself started. Things are getting intolerable, even in class, among my friends(but it's least tolerant outside the school compound o.O), no, I can't answer you why. I just don't feel like going to school anymore. The atmosphere is just NOT RIGHT! I dislike that kind of feeling. Well, maybe it's just me. After two weeks of holiday, I tend to slack off pretty much, I guess...

Well, at least I get to go out with the guys, Pam, Kevin, Ang, Seng, Chee Yung, after so long. I've hardly go to public places ever since the influenza H1N1 striked Brunei. Lol, especially Pam, I haven't find her in the past half year~! Sorry man! Hahahah!! xpp

Since I'm almost bored to death, I guess I might as well upload some pictures before I hit the bed. =]

Min and Darling and Love! x3

Gangsta! xD
Seng: Apa bea song?!

Pam & Min!

Had KFC! xD
The most popular poses to the girls nowadays~ 5 2 0~! LOL!!! XD

I was reading xiaxue's blog when I suddenly thought of the person who was scolded by xiaxue very badly, and then, finally I know why the heck she scolded the person so badly, serve that person right. Lol! xp Well, it's better than some people started scolding you 'No mother teach' only just because people say "**** off", whatever it is, it could be FUCK OFF, it could be PISS OFF, it could also be WEAR OFF, why must you think of the worst side? Does that particular person have to bring up the other person's parent and call them a fat ass? So, you think that's very gentle huh? From my point of view, you went overboard, dear. I never know you have to be so harsh just because some one say a word, c'mon man, it's just a four-letter-word, what's the BIG deal about it? Will you lose some meat because of that? Geez! Further more, the other person should have corrected the word so there wouldn't be such misunderstanding happening. Though that person already know what wrong he/she did, however, the other one calling someone a fat ass and bring out the parent is still not a very gentle thing.







*So so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment