Sunday, February 15, 2009

On Valentine~

HAPPY BELATED VALENTINE'S DAY
TO EVERYBODY!! =D

For those who don't have a valentine, don't be upset, by celebrating valentine's day with friends is enjoyable too! =D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
TO OUR DEAREST FRIEND, HYINIE!!! =D






Ready, steady? GO!

Lol, chen, what were you staring at?? xD

We didn't take a lot pictures due to the fact that everybody wasn't paying much attention on our birthday girl but food, food, and FOOD!!! But well, at least we had fun, right? =D

Best wishes to you, Huei Yin!! May your wishes and dreams come true with a blast, and may God bless your family and guild the path of your life through every hardship! =D

These are the roses that I bought for my family from Jia Min. Actually I wanted to give to Kevin's family and Pamela but I forgot to bring them out yesterday so ended up I can only put them in my vase. The purple rose seems to wilt already. Poor rose. =(

Pictures I took today, they were sort of wilting so I unwrapped the bouquet and put them into vase, they look gorgeous, aren't they? =D



Edited, looks weird, ain't it? o.O



Too bad Vin cannot receive these roses because he's gone to KL, on valentine's day!!! -__- Anyways, please take care there yo my lovely darling-chan~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment