Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ithcy to death..........

Holy gosh I can't sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I had some kind of allergic or something and my body is like itchy to death~~~~~!!!!!! RAWRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's less itchy now compare to one hour ago, but my whole body is like 'pink' in colour and whenever I scratches the itchy part it get hurt. +_+ I really wondering what I ate today that cause this allergy. Omg this is the first time in my life I got my whole body allergy like this. And when I say pink, it's really pink. X_x Even up to my face. I just ate one painkiller though I don't know whether it helps and I know it's stupid but I don't know what else I can do. Argh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ X_x Great now even my palm's in pink and itchy... I'm feeling... not pissed, not anything but... itchy... really~ itchy~ X_x

No comments:

Post a Comment