Sunday, August 26, 2007

CAN'T BUY MY LOVE - YUI (Apr.4, 2007)

CAN'T BUY MY LOVE

- Tracklist -

  1. How crazy
  2. Rolling star
  3. It’s all right
  4. I remember you
  5. RUIDO
  6. CHE.R.RY
  7. Thank you My teens
  8. Umbrella
  9. Highway chance
  10. Happy birthday to you you
  11. Winding road
  12. Good-bye days
  13. Why?

Rawrrrrr~ Really addicted to YUI~! X3 Been learning some of her songs like 'it's happy line', 'I remember you', and 'life' though I'm still suck at those. Still practicing~ I've learn to play Helem's 'Qing Fei De Yi' and Avril's 'When you're gone'. When I brought Helem's 'Qing Fei De Yi' up, my cousin was like saying 'This song is like thousand years ago and you're playing it now...' XD Comment of my cousin 'Acoustic is so not like Avril~' LOL true~ it's actually electric guitar but I don't have it so I can only play on normal ones~ What to do~ XD Anyways~ I WANT YUI'S "CAN'T BUY MY LOVE'!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Though I'm downloading it now but... but...~~~ I'm so so so gna buy it someday! X3 Wheeeeeeee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment