Sunday, February 19, 2006

practice practice.....

Yay~~ I'm here to blog again~ ummm~ sorry for the lack of blog, feel kinda lazy =b Well, ummm... I'm going to tuition on March. Man, I'm so sick of going practice for tha darn National day thingie T_T. Yesh, I got darker = =" and then it's Always So hotttt. I tried to escape the practice on Thursday, first I went to co-operative with Liwen, then she decided to escape the practice. And then waited until they're gone, we came out from the rest room of the co-operative. I took my new art book and try to draw new stuffs, but sadly, I found my sketch is getting lousier than ever, at least I think? ^^". Principal came into co-operaive after awhile, I was shock, but trying to calm. I said I was late, that's why I didn't go for practice, then she asked me why don't I try to chase them up? I answered her that they're gone, and then everytime they keep changing place that I couldn't know where are we suppose to be in. Then she was like, ummm~ then got out from the co-operative. After she's gone, me and Liwen was like, 'Phew~~~~' Man~ it's so scary~ I didn't know that she'd try to look for students everywhere in the school! ^^". My friend, Simon Ting, I call him Ting Simon (lol~ xP), he and his friend went hiking with his friend at some tasik that I forgot where was it = =". One of them got caught and screamed loudly by our disiplin master on the saturday (= ="). Poor him. And owh, the one who get screamed, got slapped by one of my friend. Man, my friend's like so mad at the little brat = =". Then after awhile, stopped, then start again. Like, 'Heyy, people birthday bahhh, he don't want people slap him bahhh (slap for like 2 times), sing happy birthday song bahhh (slap again).' I was there talking to my friend, all the people there look at them (only afew). The brat was always trying to escape from him, but he did not manage to do that = =" still, poor him.

National day practice is Always so hot T_T. No practice tomorrow... finally T_T...

No comments:

Post a Comment