Monday, February 20, 2006

Back from school...

Yesh, I'm back from school now... just don't really know what to do. Just bathed, slept until Vin called, and then here I am, online. I really don't like people disturbing me when I'm sleeping, now I'm feeling abit... =.=*, but yeah, never mind. Today, wasn't so good during school time, espacially the two childish boys in my class, I really really feel like punching them. The first time in my life I wanna punch someone so badly, Sheeeshhh. If I can't punch them, it's okay, I won't mind, but I'll try to hack their email, or computer if I could do so. I don't mind if nobody's gonna help me, I'll learn myself, and I'll Hack them. Cuz' I know No one would like to do it. Well, I don't wanna fight, I just wanna do something that they won't even know. Alright, don't wanna talk about it that much, I don't wanna be a spoiler of somebody's mood =S. I heard my dad say that I almost got dropped before I was born, and I thought, 'Wow, how lucky am I~' but for now, I'm thinking it as a different way, 'Sheesh, why didn't I just dropped?' No reason, I just... think like that. Maybe one day, I'll know the answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment