Monday, November 28, 2005

YaY~!! xD

Yayyy~~~ I'm backkkk~ to my blogspot!!! xD and I brought one new thing back! Yesh! New layout! don't worry, this is just for awhile, until Vin finish with the layout ^^". Since nobody can view my site properly, even myself is involving = =". Vin told me about this layout, I mean the charactor or anime of this layout. Ummm, Rain's wolf? @@" Don't really know but he said so ^^".

So here, Yesterday wasn't that bad, and I mean nothing bad at all. And Yes! Thankew Burt and Thankew Greg! for paying the food and IceCream! I love Green Tea! xD (I'll pay you back, Greg!)About the movie, yesh! extremely good. But wait, not really as good as I expected. Hey some parts are missing! where is the part that Ron been scared by the spider during 'mad eyes' ' class? O.o? Hahaha xD And I somehow agree with what Vin said, Domburator (or some other spelling, I don't read English version story = =") I know it somehow pronouse like this in Chinese @@" hahah~ so I make it like this then~ xP anyone please tell me the actual name? ^^". He said that, Domburator get angry too fast in this movie.

So, after movie, Jessica go home first. Then Michelle, Aby. Then Burt belanja DQ xD (Thanks Burt!) I ate Green Tea Flavour~ x3 and yesh I Loveeee Green Tea! xD But Vin don't like it T.T hahaha, spend sometimes with my close friends, so nice =D. Thinking when are we going to go out like this again. So after the DQs, Irene is going back. Oh wait, Manzy and Greg go first, then we waited for Irene go home. Oh yeah, Aby havent go home yet you know? O.o" She was waiting for the car at the main door until we had to go. Then Burt send me home first, and then send Vin home. Thanks alot! =D Thanks Burt! for bringing me from Sengkurong and bring me home again. Take care, and end of entry here =3.

No comments:

Post a Comment