Sunday, June 01, 2014

Last dinner before graduation~

BTC is coming to an end, we had a small gathering before everything come to an end, well, for this batch! XD 

Went to Shabuliciois to have dinner with the FCs, it was indeed a wonderful dinner with the amazing leaders in the centre, really, all of them are great great leaders. ☺️ I'm really blessed to be with them and to learn many many maaany things from them.






After when we're done with the dinner, we also had a little chit chat outside of the restaurant for awhile, I can't remember how long was it but it's always really nice to hear stories from the other leaders, their experiences and things. I really do love listening to stories~~ ❤️❤️ 

Another month have begun, I didn't write much, neither have I done a lot but I can see myself growing, into a wiser person and I'm still learning to become better! Growing is never easy but you won't gain without feeling pain once or twice! 

Way to go, Chang Min. Way to go.

Tadaaaa world ~ good night~ 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment