Thursday, April 03, 2014

Wonderful

Just like the title, there's only one word to expression my feelings, that is: Wonderful. I don't know what other word I can use to express my feelings, but this is what I'm feeling right now. I've never felt so... really, I can't express myself right now. I want to record things down, at least once every day, because this is the only way I could keep track of myself of where I am, how I will grow, and what kind of person I'm growing into, so that when I look back again in the future, I would know how much I have grown, and from what kind of person I used to be, to what kind of person I would be in the future.

I would say to the future me, if you've achieve what you have always wanted, then congratulations! This is where you'd wanna be, you're probably traveling to places where Amway offered to you, enjoying free life with your family, or go to places to help people who needs help, guide people through their hardship. Either way, you have overcome every thing in God's name, with God's power and help. Give thanks to that! If you have not achieved whatever you wished, or dreamed of, then you obviously have not overcome whatever that you should, I don't know what is that you're facing right now, laziness? Depression? or Humiliation? Or you're the one that is looking down on yourself? No matter what it is, please, walk out from your darkness, your comfort zone before it's too late.

No matter what it is, never forget to Give Thanks to God, for all the good and bad things happen for a reason, it's always for our own good. Never. Ever. forget to thank God for being with you, listening to your complains yet still stand by you, watching you from the heaven above.

Whatever I do, I come to learn that God is always there, watching me. Whether I'm doing fine or not, he's always sitting in there silently, doing his magical tricks, only I don't see him doing because I now learn that, all the time when I have trouble I'm only focusing on my own problems. We, everyone, including me, should learn to put 100% our trust with God, knowing he will lead our way, because he will. Who says it will be easy when God is leading you? It will be tough, it will be as bad as whatever you've been and you would be going through, it would be like the darkest journey you've ever been walking. But at the end of the day, you'd still find that sun rising up to announce another day is coming on it's way.

I have so much to say, but this is what I could think of right now, I should probably stop typing and gotta go chat with my egi~ he's been waiting for me whole day~ :) I feel loved, really. From God, my Family, my Church family, and my Egi, my dear friends and of course, Amway's family too. I love everyone of them, I shall cherish this moment.

"Our past has become a history, it's no longer exist, we're only left with Today and Tomorrow. So forget about what you used to be, they're all blown away by the wind. From now on, cherish this moment, do what you should, and you can definitely do it!" - This is what God have told me, and yes, I shall cherish this moment, give thanks to the bad and good, things will go your way! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment