Thursday, October 08, 2009

こんばんわ!

みんなさんこんばんわ!久しぶりですね!何か怠けますな~ブロオグに書きます。

Anyways, what I've wrote above was 'Hi, everyone! It's been awhile, somehow I'm really lazy to blog. Meh, was trying to blog in Japanese but well, IT'S SO HARD! I'll try again next time! 譲ってない!(Correct? XD )

Recently I've watched some Japanese drama, one of them is 山田太郎ものがたり ( Yamada Taro Monogatari), it was a great one, and アタシんちの男子 ( Atashinchi no Danshi), this drama might seem a bit too fantasy but it's really nice! I like both dramas very much! Since there's only 10 - 12 episodes for each drama, I managed to finished them in less than 4 days, . =p I always like to find my favourite actors when I watch drama, for Yamada Taro Monogatari, I kind of like Takuya, he doesn't talk much, but apparently he has helped main character quite alot, and I like his cheeky smile everytime he's planning something cheeky in his head! XD

For Atashinchi no Danshi, I've finally found one actor I might like as much as I like YUI san! XD This person is, Okura Sho, cast by Kamui Osamu san! =D I don't know what words to use to describe this person, I used to see him act in Nodame but I guess I was too caught up with Nodame and Chiaki senpai, that's why I didn't really notice him. Oh yea, the first time I saw this man, what was in my mind was 'Wow, this person looked like a Chinese!' when I saw him act in Nodame. And I'm serious! XD

Doesn't he look like a Chinese? o.O

And sometimes I think he looks like Korean as well. .__.

Chugoku jin desu ka? ._o

HE'S A PURE JAPANESE!!!! >.<
Lalalaa~
ジャパンが一期待!!理さんとYUIさんが会いたい!

No comments:

Post a Comment