Thursday, September 17, 2009

'O' level , November 2009 Exam schedule.

I finally upload this dummy exam schedule! omg, it's been so long that this piece of paper has been given. =O


And right after our exams there'll be our graduation ceremony! Which is to be held on the 22nd of November. Evening 6:30pm. It's supposed to be a happy thing but I sort of don't feel it that way. And yes, I'm one of the committees, but I didn't agreed to it at first. I was told to be in charge of the drama thingie, which I thought I only told the leader I think I should be 'OKAY' with it but I'm not sure if I wanna join. And there he is telling me to do this and that which I'm sort of pissed. Hey, I wanna be the one watching the show but not the one running around when most students are watching the show~! Why don't he just tell other level's students to in charge of this? Which I've told him don't-know-how-many-times. I mean, it's acceptable. = = Meh. Great, whenever I gave him suggestion, he told me I should only be cooperative but not too suggestive, wooohooo~ isn't a leader supposed to learn to accept other's suggestion? Or try to think about it twice or so? Or how you gonna be an efficient worker? You'll die of your hard-headed-ness one day, dude. = =

Mehh, enough about that. Hopefully my graduation exam went well. = = I won't be able to get my cetificate unless I pass the average. D= Which I'm sort of worried since both my average for mid year and first trial are on the boarder line, which is 53. o.O lalalalala~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment