Saturday, December 27, 2008

Late to Greet? Either ways, a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!


Although I'm like 2 days late to greeting, but I'd still like to wish a Merry Christmas to all! =D How was life throughout this year?? I believe some of you out there must had a rough year, put down all your worries and enjoy the last few days of this year! =] Cheers everybody!! =D

I always loved Christmas, but for some reason, Christmas in Brunei is underrated, so you don't really feel the Christmas atmosphere. No worries! One more year till I leave this country and I'll have my Christmas celebration anywhere I want and more festive and lively!!! xD (How 'bout a santa claus cosplay? XD) Oh yes, my Gaia avatar also join in the play! xD I call it 'Dark knight santa', PLEASE! DON'T SAY I'M LAME!!!! (From everybody : Laaaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeee*echoing* Me: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *voice fading away...*)

Alright, hope everyone out there is enjoying the last few days of this year. A Christmas banner has made for EVERYONE whose viewing this blog. ^-^ Lastly here, a Merry Christmas to all!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment