Thursday, March 27, 2008

Law test was...

I was still asleep around 10 past 9 in the morning, and suddenly there was a phone call from my driving school, saying that I'll have to sit for my law test this afternoon. oh, kay... wait... WHAT? THIS AFTERNOON??? what the... okay, I wasn't prepared at all... = =" I thought they should have contacted me a day ago if I was to sit for my law test today... And ONLY I remembered that my provisional license was already expired for few weeks for now... So, I woke up and sat around as I was so worried that I don't know what to do. So end up I studied law in the malay version on my bed and fell back asleep... lol~ and I finally woke up after an hour or so, continued study for my law test and my mom miss called me to go.

After arrived the office of land transport, applied for a new provisional license and then finally, I went up for my law test. The law examiner this time was so kind that he even checked my answer sheet from head to toe and then showed his big thumb to me. oh, kay... so does it mean I'd pass for this time? = =" damn it... so stress about it already...

Oh, and this is how I online for now~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment