Monday, October 01, 2007

Little rant...

I don't understand what is wrong with the girl, or maybe it is me the one being wrong. We're used to be really close to each other but she seems to be ignoring me recently, I wonder if I've done anything wrong to her, but no matter what I thought of, it never led me to the solution... No matter when, no matter what, when I tried to talk to her, she either keeps on talking to someone else ( That might because she's talking, so I don't mind much...), or she just act as if there's nobody or there wasn't anyone talking ( That may because of she didn't hear me or she thought I was talking to someone else.). Those in the brackets are what I always think of when every time she 'ignore me'...?

Sorry that I'm just human, the ability of revenge is in me, and it will automatically turns on it's power even though I didn't want it to. I slowly realized that I kind of ignoring you these days, it's just because I couldn't stand the feeling of being ignored over and over and over again... I'm not sure if she would read this but yeah... Just a little rant here, for those who read this, sorry I'm not going to tell who she is and do not simply try to guess who she is, even if you got the right person I won't tell you. So don't have to give any advice or whatever blah blah~

No comments:

Post a Comment