Sunday, February 09, 2014

A happy hair day~

It's a happy day~ You asked why? Today was a happy hair day because I got a really nice hair cut and dye because of my best friend, PamPam's wonderful aunt! 

I went to Pam's aunt'a hair salon to have a hair cut, initially I just wanna accompany her, and I also want to trim my hair a little. Although it ended up quite very differently. XD

Her aunt first asked whether I just want to have a hair cut, and then when it's done, she asked what colour would I like if I were to color it? I told her I didn't bring much, but she said its okay. 


Suddenly she started coloring my hair and this is the outcome! 


I took a few more vain selfie too xD 



I love my new hair!!! 

At the end of the day, we went to small uncle house and had BBQ session~ it's his birthday the next day so I guess we were having some kinda advance birthday celebration? ;) 


Kids and adults gambling together! Infortunately you would never see me in those, it's a waste of time and money. Well, to me.


Food taken away by the families~ much much appreciated! And oh the cheese cakes made by boy boy's wife were totally amazing!!! No words can describe it!! Forgot to take a picture of that. :(




Took pictures with my lovely cousins too~ before Lilian came, that is xD 

Anyways~ today was indeed a great day~ thank you lord, for all the blessings and love~ ❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment