Friday, December 18, 2009

New layout! XD

Congratulations to me! I've finally changed a new layout for my blog out of my sien-ness looking at the same layout all the time eventhough I can see YUI-san on my blog. x3 Anyways, just blogging out of boredom, recently I've been going to the vocal class quite often to practice our group's show for the Christmas eve. We're going to have Christmas count down party! XD Oh my, which reminds me of that I, always look forward to Christmas every year. 'Cos I just love it! I don't know about others but it always gives me a peaceful feeling, not to mention listening to the song makes me feel like I wanna go back to the time when I was still a littke brat! XD

Just got back from the vocal class though, gonna sleep now. Night to the world~ =3

No comments:

Post a Comment