Tuesday, December 22, 2009

another day passed~

What's pissing me off right now, is that my hearing is getting worst and worst. I hate it when others try to roll their eye on me when I didn't hear what they say. Hey c'mon, it's not that I don't wanna concentrate on what you're saying, it's just that I couldn't hear you clearly. Well, there're times I rather pretend I know what they're saying then pretend to laugh at it. But it wouldn't turn out well every time, especially when people are actually asking me something, then I laughed, it'd be weird, and they'd be like 'wtf?' Meh.

Never had I regretted joining the vocal class until few days ago, but well, it's not that I'm saying I've regretted it right now, I don't really know how to express my feelings. I somehow feel exhausted, somehow and sometimes I feel like I was being ignored or treated like nothing, well, except Wendy, she's like the most caring person eventhough her work is like few hundred times harder than the other people from my group. No offense though. Anyways, maybe not really treating me as 'nothing' but just that they don't really need me? I've been going to the practice and well, people from my group are apparently elder than me by few years and they're already working right now. Perhaps that's the difference between people who are working and who are not, people who are working tend to not care about the others' feeling too much? Oh no, I shouldn't say that, cos バート先生 isn't like that; or maybe I didn't know them for long (for your information, they're already friends before joining the class and before they know me). Well, I guess I should mix around with them more often, or try to talk more as I could~?

Well, second thing which got me pissed off right now, is the cough. I've been coughing for about one month and there's no sign in getting any better. Well, maybe there is, I haven't been coughing like few weeks back now. Yes, it was wayyyy worst few weeks back. Oh, and I coughed a very little amount of blood just now during the vocal class practice, I suspect it's caused by the coughing and one tiny part of my throat has got hurt because of that. Meh.

Third thing is, I've had headache the whole day for I-don't-know-what-reason. I tried to rest for an hour at Kevin's house, but too, my headache isn't getting any better. You asked if I didn't get enough sleep, I'd tell you I've rest from 2a.m something to 12p.m, that's probably too long but yeah, I did get enough sleep though~

Well, hopefully my illness would be gone soon~

じゃ、またね~!

No comments:

Post a Comment