Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Something amazing o.O

Guess what? I'm blogging!!! Well, it's not something to be surprised about, not like I haven't been blogging for centuries. But the thing is, I'm doing home work/project! Well, it's not the normal project that I would do... this time I'm doing... MALAY PROJECT!!! Yes, for those who know me well enough, I barely even 'touch' bahasa melayu stuff~ o.O But now I'm doing it!!! What a scene... I must screen shoot it! xD


I know there're LOTSA mistakes!! Just laugh it out loud!!! XD



Yea, we have to look for some media permata thingie~ then make questions out of it...
Zzz...

Yes! This is so super rare that I, would do such thing! xD But yea, in order to not fail my first half year, I should do something to the mark, though I know it's kind of too late for it. = = but yea, I'LL WORK IT OUT! RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!

No comments:

Post a Comment