Wednesday, June 04, 2008

fucking childish...

She never accepted the fact that she actually did a lot of mistakes, and put the blame on someone else instead, it's always been the same. Everytime when I tried to tell her in what way she should see the world, she just refused to listen. OH FUCK IT MAN, IF I NEVER TREATED YOU AS A FRIEND OF MINE I WOULDN'T WASTE MY FUCKING SALIVA ON SUCH A FUCKING CHILDISH PERSON LIKE YOU MAN!!!!!! Fuck your childish brain, you think you're the most pathetic person eh? Go to Africa, go to China and see what they're experiencing right now, even a 6 year old child underneath the rocks was better than you because he told the armies to save the others before they save him. I don't care if you would read this but yeah, screw it. Screw those who think they're so pathetic like fuck. She said she felt left out and wants to transfer to other class, oh right... To tell the truth, I felt that she's really nuisance somehow.

"Ask yourself if you ever joined us when we invite you everytime." I asked her.
"I never regretted not joining you all for the class party or anything." She replied.
"You'll regret one day." Seriously, I couldn't stand her anymore, fuck it.

Just a little rant, fuck it.
Oh and please don't misunderstand, this is not about anyone but a girl in my class. Seriously, don't make me let out a blow on your fucking face. = =
I'm trying hard to be friendly to you now...

*****************************

Alright, enough about the ranting. Our class just had this small class debate just now before school dismissed. Topic of the debate was about 'Is it better to have more friends around?' MoMo, Jia Min, Ling Ling, Ling Hui was on the positive side meanwhile Danny, John, Fu How, and Ying Xi had to against it. It was really fun though~ XD Surprised that everyone did well and... and... and... LOL! The opposite side kept getting help from Sei Pei loL!!!! and that was quiet... kek dao~ it's as if she's on the battle rawrr~ XD anyways, I should blog again later. Gonna look for some information about my turn debate tomorrow. Wish me too luck~! XD

Oh yes, someone is having exam now until 12 June eh? Good luck ans study smart yeah foolish cat! XD Don't turn the name of CAT down! XD lalalalalalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment