Saturday, November 20, 2010

I bought a wig! LOL!

LOL yesh! Just as the title above! I bought a wig! For $35 dollars. Lol~ Unnecessary indeed. But I kinda calculated, if I were to grow my hair long, and if I want to have a natural curl, that would take up to $100+ exclusive the amount of cash I need to pay for trimming my hair. Okay then, I shall show to you readers my WIG! XD

Tadaaaaaa~!

Oops, doesn't look like my head? BUT IT'S CUTE RIGHT? HAHAHAH!
was feeling bored this afternoon so kinda played with my wig on my... bear piggy bank~ XD

Okay this time is for real!

What what? It's really my wig! but... Gaga Lady style? HAHAHA!
Well, just for fun~ XD it's the fringe of the wig, weird indeed =OO

Okay la let's get serious this time~ XD

Yay~ thank you very much!
and of course, the picture was edited! Lightings only.. blabla~

Ngaha~ that's for all the randomness~ Gonna off to studeh! XD

ではでは~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment